Congratulations Chelsea & Danny! It’s been so great getting to know you over the last several months. You couldn’t have picked a better day to get married…it was my birthday after all:) With an expertly planned timeline we had plenty of time the get ready at the Hotel Joule in Dallas before making our way the the wedding at SMU’s Perkins Chapel. They run a pretty tight ship at Perkins so a special thanks to Dallas wedding planner Kimberly Rhodes of Hitched Events for keeping things rolling.
After the wedding we grabbed a few shots on the SMU campus around Perkins before heading over The Room on Main. It’s an awesome venue…I recently shot Celeste and Michael’s reception at the Room on Main. For a hot Texas August day water guns were an amazing idea Danny! For photographers that say you don’t need weather sealed camera bodies for weddings…take notice.
If you’re a friend or family of Chelsea or Danny, I hope you’ll say hello in the comments below. If you’re here looking for your perfect wedding photographer at Perkins Chapel, the Room on Main or anywhere be sure to get in touch. You can always see more of my work on the BLOG and in my featured wedding galleries.
If Chelsea and Danny look familiar, you may have seen their engagement photos on the blog here.
Here are the awesome wedding vendors that made their wedding day happen!
- Venues: Perkins Chapel and The Room on Main
- Catering: CN Catering
- Stationery: Southern Fried Paper
- Hair/Makeup: Something You Makeup Artistry
- Videography: J Christopher Films
- Florist: A Stylish Soiree
- Cake: Panini Bakery & Cakes
- Band: Downtown Fever Band
- Lighting: LeForce Entertainment
- Get-Away Car: Big Town Limo & Blue Diamond Limos
- Wedding coordination: Hitched Events